Friday, September 19, 2008

Memphis, TN (May 2008)

Highlights from my Memphis trip:
Round One Restaurant
6642 Winchester Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
(901) 367-1801
http://www.roundonerestaurant.com/
I went here Saturday night with my brother and cousins and we had a blast. Had a few drinks and I even tasted alligator for the first time. It was pretty good. The place is really nice inside, kinda has this swank appeal. Service is great and the staff is attentive. I will definitely go back here again!

Sunday night went to Beale Street which is like the "happening" street for Memphis. Lots of live music, good smelling food and interesting people to laugh at!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_Street
We stopped by one club there...I can't remember the name of it but it was cheap to get in and I was like...umm....ready to go..never mind, I remember now.The club was called Superior Bar. I can't even rate the place since I was there less than 30 minutes. I am out of the loop on music. I understand they do kareoke during the week.

Dodge's Chicken Store
(901) 396-5557
3923 Elvis Presley Blvd
Memphis, TN 38116
I've been here before. They sell these HUGE smoked turkey legs...so tasty!!!!

No comments: