Monday, September 22, 2008

Camarillo, CA (September 22nd, 2008)

Crab House Restaurant

(805) 987-497-9350

350 N Lantana St

Camarillo, CA

http://www.thecrabhouse.net/



I had the pleasure of eating lunch here today with one of my friends. I've been here before but it's been at least a year or two. Anyway, we arrived and there was only one other group dining today. The server was friendly and he brought us fresh bread...the bread looks like a big roll but it's very fresh and it was served warm with garlic butter (or so I think is garlic butter) on the side. I looked at the Lunch Specials and decided to order the seafood linguini. This dish was $9.50 and it was loaded with bay shrimp and baby scallops. The pasta sauce was this creamy garlic sauce that was flavored well..not overpowering like some places. There was probably enough pasta for two but being greedy...I ate the whole thing. Service was prompt and the prices are reasonable. I added a cup of New England Clam Chowder for 1.99 which was a good compliment to my pasta dish. My friend ordered the lobster fettucine...the lobster was fresh and juicy...it was moist and flavorful as well. I will try that the next time!



I will return here again for lunch and perhaps dinner.

No comments: