Friday, September 19, 2008

Kwajalein/Ebeye (August/September 2007)

Litaki Fast Foods
Ebeye Island, Kwajalien Atoll, Republic of Marshall Islands, Micronesia
I really don't think this place has an address but...once you get off the boats, turn left towards the main road and walk straight, make a left near the store there...Litaki's is on the left about a block's length down. There is nothing fast food about the place...not sure why they say that...I ate there last Sunday and it was really good. It's a Filipino/Japanese/Marshallese restaurant. I had a shrimp dish there with garlic rice and some beef lumpia. Food was superb...service is nothing but smiles. Waitress comes to your table sits down with you until you are ready to order...cool. The lady with me was from a place called Kosrae. She ordered grilled tuna cooked medium..she let me taste it and it was really good. Kinda covered with a vinegarette sauce but it was good. They also give you this hot coconut pudding stuff. I tasted it and it was very sweet! Good though!

No comments: