Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ensenada, Mexico (December 2007)

Mango Mango
Ensenada, Baja California
Av. López Mateos No. 335, Plaza Hussong's
Tel: (646) 178 - 3883 NexTel: 152*131549*3.
eventos@mangomango.com.mx
www.mangomango.com.mx

I went on a cruise last year and did a cooking class at this restaurant with their head chef. The class was great and I learned the secret to making salsa.....MAKE IT YOURSELF..don't buy it! Ha ha, who knew it could be so easy. During our class, the hubs and I were able to order drinks so we ordered mango margaritas..be careful....these can hurt but then again, I wasn't driving so I just kept drinking them and they were very delicious! Hubs had the strawberry and mango mixed and he loved it. I'd like to go back here again just to see what it's like at night. I believe it's a club then!

No comments: