Saturday, February 28, 2009

My HOUSE part II (Oxnard, CA)

Welcome to another edition of my house part II! It's that lovely place in that city by the sea serving up the finest takeout known to man!

As I previously stated, I'm not much of a cook but I've mastered a few items........just a few:

Garlic Green Beans..so simple, your five year old can do this! You must start with the freshest of fresh green beans. Do not use frozen beans as the effect will not be the same. Wash and trim the beans. Get a skillet and put the beans in there and kinda "toast and roast" them in olive oil. Add salt and pepper to your liking. Add in a little garlic..I like a lot so keep adding it!!! Once the beans are sauteed, add a little water and cover the beans. Within 10-15 minutes, you have a masterpiece..someone will swear you're a master but we know...you're not! These beans are always a highlight when I make them so let them be a highlight to your family!

No comments: