Friday, October 17, 2008

Palmdale, CA (October 2008)

I am always always always in Palmdale on business..funny I never blogged about it. Anyway, I was here this week on a brief business trip. I ordered room service so I can only speak about two restaurants:

Famous Dave's
1205 Rancho Vista Boulevard
Palmdale, CA 93551
661-225-9616
www.famousdaves.com

My colleague and I go here for lunch a lot. I had the chicken strips and catfish strips lunch with cole slaw and corn. I love there cole slaw..pretty crunchy and sweet. The catfish is nothing to ring home about but it's ok. I didn't order ribs this week but they are very good here along with their hot links!


Carinos Italian
1173 W. Rancho Vista Blvd.
Palmdale, CA 93551
661-947-9700
www.carinos.com


This was my first time going here. The place is a chain but the food...not a chain! The bread here is quite tasty. It's rosemary infused and served traditional style with the olive oil and pepper mix. I ordered the cedar plank salmon with sauteed green beans and angel hair pasta. I opted to get less tomatoes on my pasta though. The salmon was very tender and flavorful. They bring it out still on the cedar plank which at that point is pretty damn crispy!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nichole Gates, Keller Williams Realtor® said...

You have GOT to try the Italian Nachos...you will slap somebody!!! They are THAT good!!!